Close

Northern Arizona University’s Cline Library Sets Up MakerBot Innovation Center

A new MakerBot Innovation Center has just been set up at Northern Arizona University’s Cline Library. Serving students and staff, as well as the regional community, the MakerLab offers 20 MakerBot 3D printers, including two large-format MakerBot Z18 3D printers, 3D scanners, electronic prototyping tools, and more. Over the summer, teachers began preparing their new MakerLab, including installation help from MakerBot as well as instruction in how to use all of the new technology. Partial funding for the lab came from the Arizona State Library, awarding a $69,415 Library Services and Technology Act grant to the Cline Library. Read more at 3DPrint.com: https://3dprint.com/150688/nau-maker...vation-center/

Hi Brian,
    My name is Abe King and i'm the branch manager for the Santa Clara Library here in St. George, Utah. We're in the process of setting up a MakerSpace with a 3D printer and we've narrowed our choice to the Makerbot Replicator. Can you give me any tips or suggestions on setting up our 3D printer lab?