I can't see your attachments.I like your idea for a thread name. That is what we will use.Countries aside if you have any idea on a business proposition to see us making the cheese for doing something with the 3d printers PLEASE let me know. Oh how I dream of making back some of the money I have thrown into this hobby. And I went cheap when I built my IDEX and instead of buying another Bondtech BMG extruder I took one off my 3 color mixing printer and replaced that with a cheap knockoff thing. I feel so ashamed. But it will make for a good comparison of quality vs. knockoff as I have both in the same rig. This is the specific cheap dual drive extruder I bought.. I don't think I paid more than $20 for that extruder. It has a white plastic drive gear which makes it stand out from the Bondtech extruders. Inside wasn't too bad. There was material supporting the filament path all the way up to the base and top of the dual gears. I have seen others that are worse. This isn't bad.. In the genuine Bondtech BMG extruder we clearly see a higher level of precision in the design and making of this part. Not only is the filament supported all the way up to the point of contact with the dual drive hobbed gears but there are little plastic lumps that actually take up the recess in the hobbed gear. Can you see it/them?