I have finally gotten the positive results I was looking for. It would have been right earlier, But I switched to this clear ptfe tubing and apparently it does not hold up or perform as well at operating temps. And that is my bad. I broke the golden rule of tuning and diagnostics. You make one change at a time and gauge results before proceeding to the next step. I know better. My custom made heatbreaks really did the trick. And here is a cone I made..

The red filament is still having troubles because there is something wrong with that length of ptfe tubing. the filament is not as easy to push through it as the other 2. So from here my very next step is to fire up the other printer or use this printer and design a new mounting system for the 3 wade extruders in an effort to make the ptfe tubes as short as possible to reduce drag and make it easier for the extruders to move the filament. And I dumped the entire spool of blue filament I had on here. I couldn't find the brand I like in glow in the dark blue and went with this other kind and it was a real bad quality. the filament just snaps and breaks so easy. So I replaced that spool with some black I had left over that was the name I like to use.