Close

Journalist seeking 3D gun parts/dealer

I'm working on a story for a major news magazine about 3D printed gun parts and sales.

If anyone knows of someone (or someone of someone) who is printing gun parts with a 3D printer and selling those parts please contact me at 66441077@opayq.com

I, as well as my editor, can make sure you are anonymous and protected.

Thanks so much
    Chris

Engineer-in-Training
    I hope nobody contacts you, you just want a sensationalistic article done about 3d printing guns, and that everybody with a 3D printer is a potential gun maker !
    every time somebody does an article about 3D printing guns, it sets, the wonderful evolution of what 3D printing will do to our future, in a bad daylight.
    please do an article about the most surprising/wonderful things that can be done with 3D printing that not many know about !

Really I hope you don't succeed !

Technician
    Add Wes@MachWax on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by This View Post
    I hope nobody contacts you, you just want a sensationalistic article done about 3d printing guns, and that everybody with a 3D printer is a potential gun maker !
    every time somebody does an article about 3D printing guns, it sets, the wonderful evolution of what 3D printing will do to our future, in a bad daylight.
    please do an article about the most surprising/wonderful things that can be done with 3D printing that not many know about !

Really I hope you don't succeed !
    ^This, This.

I'm not sure that 3D gun printing is a good thing. If it is possible to do that then nothing stops random people from making guns. Those guns can be bad and you can get hurt using them. I like guns because my husband has a lot of them. I really feel safe because I have a man who is good with guns in the house. He only uses guns when he hunts. He goes hunting regularly and I like that he has a hobby. I saw him looking for a new hunting scope from ATN website. I was thinking of buying him one for his birthday and I know he will love the surprise.
    Last edited by AnneCel; 06-03-2020 at 08:24 AM.