Close

3D Printed Office of the Future Opens in Dubai

After constructing the world’s first 3D printed office building in just 17 days, the city-state Dubai has officially opened the ‘Office of the Future’ for business. The interior of the 3D printed office was furnished by the Austrian furniture company Bene, creating a modern workspace that will be used to initiate communications between parties from all over the world. The office will act as the new location for the Dubai Futures Foundation, a government initiative aimed at promoting pioneering and innovative projects and partnerships, with an emphasis on the future of real estate, construction and design. Read more at 3DPrint.com: https://3dprint.com/146273/dubai-office-furnished/

New technologies can work wonders, this is a great office and looks amazing!

Yeah, I agree with you. I think Dubai can be called the city of the future. Besides, it is at the top of the 20 most innovative cities in the world, thanks to the introduction of new solutions, services, and technologies, also Dubai showed great results in such categories as productivity and efficiency. By the way, when I was on a business trip in Dubai, our company rented a coworking space and we had the most comfortable working conditions ever. After that, our boss decided to make renovations in the office to create a more favorable atmosphere for work and increase sales volumes. Also, I know that our designer worked on advert deleted so after the renovation, our office looks great and modern.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-23-2022 at 10:12 AM. Reason: advertising spam

Quote Originally Posted by poishishikochi View Post
    Yeah, I agree with you. I think Dubai can be called the city of the future. Besides, it is at the top of the 20 most innovative cities in the world, thanks to the introduction of new solutions, services, and technologies, also Dubai showed great results in such categories as productivity and efficiency. By the way, when I was on a business trip in Dubai, our company rented a coworking space and we had the most comfortable working conditions ever. After that, our boss decided to make renovations in the office to create a more favorable atmosphere for work and increase sales volumes. Also, I know that our designer worked on so after the renovation, our office looks great and modern.
    Wow, I think these are the best coworking spaces, I'd like to work there. Thank you for sharing, I have an idea and maybe it will change my life.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-23-2022 at 10:13 AM.