Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by QiDi 3D Printer View Post
    The output file format is .gcode . QIDI TECH X-one is compatible with simplify 3D,Cura

whic priter i will have to setup?
    Hi! i just buy the printer i would like to use Cura.. which priter i will have to setup?

MODERATOR NOTE: Post is late to view due to unusual delay in obtaining moderator approval
    Last edited by printbus; 09-30-2016 at 03:29 PM.

Hi I just got my QIDI TECH X-ONE on Friday there and will be unboxing and setting it tomorrow or Tuesday, would it be possible if you could send me the correct settings for it for the Simplify3D software as I use this software with my other printer, the QIDI TECH 1.

Thank You in advance for the information.

Super Moderator
    There really is no specific settings yet for S3D. You can make is work ok but I would stick with the software that comes with the X-ONE for now. It does a decent job.

Thank you for the quick reply wirlybird .. I will do that, I hope to get it unboxed and setup printing tomorrow if plans work out.

Thanks again

Add HugoRabson on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by QiDi 3D Printer View Post

The first batch of QIDI TECH X-one has arrived in Amazon warehouse.
    I bought one and I'm thrilled with it. I've been using SketchUp 3D to design an enclosure for a NanoPi-based device. SketchUp exports STL files; Cura turns them into G-Code files, which are written to the X-one 2's SD card. There's no requirement for a serial connection between printer and computer. Eventually I'll give Simplify3D a try, but Cura is adequate for the moment. If anyone is interested, I'll write a review. This is my second 3D printer (my first was an M3D). Whereas the M3D took a while to configure, the X-One 2 worked perfectly from the beginning and required no configuration (other than to enter the correct settings in Cura). I was surprised.

Technician
    I have one and like it, too. Just be prepared for x-axis cable failures with use.

Quote Originally Posted by HugoRabson View Post
    I bought one and I'm thrilled with it. I've been using SketchUp 3D to design an enclosure for a NanoPi-based device. SketchUp exports STL files; Cura turns them into G-Code files, which are written to the X-one 2's SD card. There's no requirement for a serial connection between printer and computer. Eventually I'll give Simplify3D a try, but Cura is adequate for the moment. If anyone is interested, I'll write a review. This is my second 3D printer (my first was an M3D). Whereas the M3D took a while to configure, the X-One 2 worked perfectly from the beginning and required no configuration (other than to enter the correct settings in Cura). I was surprised.

I used this printer.
    it's very good.
    I suggest buying this printer.
    You can see my portfolio with this printer here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12