Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by jebba View Post
    For the older AO-100s, we just had a lot of USB and would have one computer running pronterface drive ~15 or so. For the TAZ, we are putting Beagle Bone Blacks on all of them, and we control them via OctoPrint. We are familiar with Botqueue, but we haven't run it on the cluster. Perhaps we could re-visit that.
    Thanks!
    -Jeff
    Yeah, and with the 0.5 release of BotQueue I'm basically making it easier to handle in house servers as well as make it easier to add bots. Having Lulzbot basically test it with that many bots would be crazy cool. Unfortunately, I wouldn't say that BotQueue in its current version would be very helpful to you as the latest Slic3r version is only 0.9.10b.

Quote Originally Posted by jnesselr View Post
    Yeah, and with the 0.5 release of BotQueue I'm basically making it easier to handle in house servers as well as make it easier to add bots. Having Lulzbot basically test it with that many bots would be crazy cool. Unfortunately, I wouldn't say that BotQueue in its current version would be very helpful to you as the latest Slic3r version is only 0.9.10b.
    We pre-slice all the files then just feed the machines gcode. So they aren't getting new slices on the fly as they are sent to the print job. Each slic3r config gets custom built for that part. Once we get the full 135 TAZ and BeagleBone Blacks on all of them, it may be reasonably "easy" to set up to run botqueue. I have put botqueue on our cluster meeting agenda, so we'll discuss it over the next couple weekly meetings.
    Thanks!
    -Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jebba View Post
    We pre-slice all the files then just feed the machines gcode. So they aren't getting new slices on the fly as they are sent to the print job. Each slic3r config gets custom built for that part. Once we get the full 135 TAZ and BeagleBone Blacks on all of them, it may be reasonably "easy" to set up to run botqueue. I have put botqueue on our cluster meeting agenda, so we'll discuss it over the next couple weekly meetings.
    Thanks!
    -Jeff
    Well if there's any features you want while I'm working on the 0.5 version, let me know and I'll get them added.

Thank you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123