Close

5 Color/Material 3D Filament Printer on Kickstarter

Has anyone seen or backed this 5 Color/Material 3D Filament Printer on Kickstarter
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ently_launched

Looks pretty darned legit to me. Priced at $1694 for something that looks like it can do everything the big named printers can do, plus print in 5 colors, seems too good to be true to me.
    What are your thoughts?

Seems like a nice printer ^^

I prefer the Makerbot/Ultimaker box design a lill more tho,
    It has less vibirations and such.
    Also nice it has a all metal nozzle (450c max temp)

I am always skeptical on these Kickstarter projects. Even though it seems like an awesome buy, there is always the chance that it won't turn out like they predict, or even turn out at all. If they can make it do what they say for $1600+ it will be worth it. Let's hope they can.

Banned
    Nice, looks like they already met their goal with 22 days left. This one didn't jump out and get hundreds of thousands from the get go, but it's nice to see another 3D Printer getting funded. The more competition the better it is for us consumers. I just pledged a small amount to help out

I'm really surprised that this one isn't blowing the other 3D printers that were on Kickstarter out of the water. You don't see 5 color 3D printers that often!

Banned
    I'm surprised as well. Perhaps since they are Canadian the US backers aren't coming out in droves. If I had the extra cash I would back this one in a heart beat.

With 8 days to go, this one is up to $66,000. What is more incredible is that it is only on 53 backers.

Hello. This is Jenn from ORD Solutions. I just wanted to leave a post for you all & say check out our latest update(s) on our Kickstarter Page. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ordsolutions/5-color-material-3d-filament-printer-made-in-canad

We have posted a video of the 5 Color in action, and a sample print. As well we have just added to the printer a liquid cooling system which I think is very impressive. We have 2 days left of our campaign and would love to try and make it to 100k.

Thank you for your comments, and support

Has anyone looked into the 4 Bowden extruder?
    You can have 4 colours and print out your own Quad Bowden to drive it.

quad_hotend_adaptor_005_preview_featured.jpg