Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For anyone who is a fan of Colorfabb, give me a shout. My company has a product similar, but it's manufactured in the US and all colors are almost always in stock, unless we get a monster order from a University. In fact, I can send you some interesting comparisons done by 3D Matter that breakdown both of our filaments, as well as RepRapper. I will say, while we topped both lists, RepRapper certainly had a better showing on the PLA tests than their ABS. Between ours, Makerbot, Esun, FormFutura, Village Plastics and RepRapper, RepRapper suffered the lowest scores on the ABS side. Esun scored send to lowest on the ABS side, while performing right in the middle on the PLA side.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    sounds good for any us makers - I'm in england, the postage and import tax from the states is a killer for just about anything.

Unfortunately, yes, that is true. I'd love to be able to ship to the UK, and we would, but the cost would be understandably too high to justify.
    Last edited by BSCdan; 08-11-2016 at 08:38 AM.

Unfortunately, yes, that is true. I'd love to be able to ship to the UK, and we would, but the cost would be understandably too high to justify.

Thank you to Martin Gallagher from Florida Institute of Technology for this wonderful quote:

"We had the pleasure of testing 13 colors of 3D Printlife’s Enviro ABS filament for XYZprinting with fantastic results. In over 400 hours of testing the filament worked flawlessly. Extremely consistent prints with no failures or jams, just clean and constant high quality printing. I would recommend Enviro to anyone who prints with ABS. It’s Environmentally friendly with professionally consistent results.”
    Martin Gallagher. Digital Scholarship Lab. Florida Institute of Technology

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12