I have Flashforge Dreamer about 7 mos old. (the one with the clear front access door/panel)
I am using ABS 230degrees @ Nozzle and 110degrees on the plate (after trying different settings) and all worked very well until one day it did not.
It started oozing filament a little more than usual and I removed it just before printing and all cleared up on the test strip except I noticed the test strip was not an even distribution at the start but cleared up at the end.

Next, as the print started, it would not lay down the filament but instead collected as a blob on the nozzle.
Thinking it might be a clogged nozzle, I changed to the Right nozzle which has almost no use and it essentially behaves the same. It makes some sense to change the heat of the plate or nozzle and/or feed rate but because it just started having problems one day, so seems to me something else might be at play. (I am using hatchbox filament and although it has been relocated outside of the machine, the filament is covered when not in use) ( It has been warmer here lately (SoCal) but not enough as compared to other days to think the filament was entering the nozzle that much warmer to make any difference. Humidity is within our normal range)
Anyone have any thoughts?