Close

[USA] Cubify Cubex Trio New For Sale $1800

Hello,

I have a new Cubify Cubex Trio for sale for only $1800. I'm also throwing in an additional unused blue spool of filament (~$100). This machine retails for $4000. If you're in the LA area, you can come inspect and pickup the item locally. It's maybe $150 to ship it. I may also be willing to split the shipping cost. I really need to get rid of this as I'm leaving the country soon.

This is a very good deal since this machine is built like a tank. From what I've read, the machine is built very well but the software sucks. People have figured out ways to use 3d party filament and to also use KISSLICER to slice for better quality. If you're the tinkerer, there are ways to also turn this machine into a reprap by connecting RAMPS board to it.

I can provide pictures of the box basically and the extra roll of filament. This item is brand new and I only opened the item just to inspect its condition and to also include the extra roll of filament inside the box. There is a slight blemish on the top of the frame but it is very minor.

Thanks,
    Alan
    Last edited by printforeman; 03-25-2014 at 05:32 PM.

Here's attached pictures for this item. Currently $1800 if you purchase directly from me on this website or $2200 if you purchase through ebay (due to ebay commission).

And link to ebay if you want to purchase though ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/3d-Systems-C...item20e19d66d9

Quote Originally Posted by printforeman View Post
    Hello,

I have a new Cubify Cubex Trio for sale for only $1800. I'm also throwing in an additional unused blue spool of filament (~$100). This machine retails for $4000. If you're in the LA area, you can come inspect and pickup the item locally. It's maybe $150 to ship it. I may also be willing to split the shipping cost. I really need to get rid of this as I'm leaving the country soon.

This is a very good deal since this machine is built like a tank. From what I've read, the machine is built very well but the software sucks. People have figured out ways to use 3d party filament and to also use KISSLICER to slice for better quality. If you're the tinkerer, there are ways to also turn this machine into a reprap by connecting RAMPS board to it.

I can provide pictures of the box basically and the extra roll of filament. This item is brand new and still sealed in its box.

Thanks,
    Alan

IMG_4036.jpgIMG_4039.jpgIMG_4040.jpgIMG_4045.jpgIMG_4041.jpg
    Last edited by printforeman; 03-25-2014 at 05:33 PM.