Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Student
    Hi Peter,

I have tried to order replacement extruder nozzles as spares for my Creator x Pro, the nozzles were priced at $15 each in your parts website, imagine my horror when the postage estimate to ship them to me in Portugal was....$110

they must weigh all of 1 ounce each, please, any ideas for spares a bit closer to Europe??

Send Peter a PM. He mentioned in another thread that their website somehow screws up the shipping and to contact them to get a shipping quote.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by 34Ford View Post
    Send Peter a PM. He mentioned in another thread that their website somehow screws up the shipping and to contact them to get a shipping quote.
    Lol that's an understatement

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay2PT View Post
    Hi Peter,

I have tried to order replacement extruder nozzles as spares for my Creator x Pro, the nozzles were priced at $15 each in your parts website, imagine my horror when the postage estimate to ship them to me in Portugal was....$110

they must weigh all of 1 ounce each, please, any ideas for spares a bit closer to Europe??
    They quoted me $150 for a heatbed and glass delivered... I obviously didn't buy it.

My best advice after so long with them is to contact Flashforge China through ff3dp.com.

This is not an official forum, and Peter only pops in every week or so.
    Last edited by Geoff; 08-07-2014 at 07:59 PM.

I thought you got that price lowered when you contacted them direct and not thru their site. Good grief.
    I paid $15.30 for the Mightyboard which is about right for UPS.

I just went to their site and added a Creator X heating pad and the glass and the shipping came to $16.49 UPS to NC.

EDIT: Oh your in the Australia. I thought you were in the US. Well your right, that is way to much. I could buy it for you, and ship it to you for much less.
    Last edited by 34Ford; 08-07-2014 at 09:06 PM.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by 34Ford View Post
    I thought you got that price lowered when you contacted them direct and not thru their site. Good grief.
    I paid $15.30 for the Mightyboard which is about right for UPS.

I just went to their site and added a Creator X heating pad and the glass and the shipping came to $16.49 UPS to NC.

EDIT: Oh your in the Australia. I thought you were in the US. Well your right, that is way to much. I could buy it for you, and ship it to you for much less.
    Yes, but Australia doesn't mean the moon

Makergeeks sent me an entire Kossel pack for $40 postage... and that is how many kilograms?

I ordered a different Kossel pack from Ebay, free delivery, got to my door from Malaysia in 4 days... so fast it came with rockets attached.

...No point flogging a dead horse, as I said, the love affair with FF is well and truly over for me.

Hi Everyone,

I am going to work with the team next week and see if something can be done about the shipping prices. Since it's company policy to ship using UPS & Fedex, there's not much I can do for now, but I'll try my best.

You guys enjoy your weekend!

Peter
    Need immediate assistance? Please give us a call at toll-free 1.855.243.9838 / international: 1.626.322.3855 M-F 9:00am - 5:00pm PST | E-mail: supports@flashforge-usa.com | FlashForge YouTube Channel

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter@FFUSA View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am going to work with the team next week and see if something can be done about the shipping prices. Since it's company policy to ship using UPS & Fedex, there's not much I can do for now, but I'll try my best.

You guys enjoy your weekend!

Peter

Hi Peter,

I did as you advised and emailed my spares list to them for a quote on shipping, nothing! nada!

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay2PT View Post
    Hi Peter,

I did as you advised and emailed my spares list to them for a quote on shipping, nothing! nada!
    Hi John,

They reply within 24 hours, so give them a little more time. Thanks!

Peter
    Need immediate assistance? Please give us a call at toll-free 1.855.243.9838 / international: 1.626.322.3855 M-F 9:00am - 5:00pm PST | E-mail: supports@flashforge-usa.com | FlashForge YouTube Channel

Engineer-in-Training
    Would the nylon settings be similar to printing PET ?

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    wow - now that's a random post :-)

Just out of curiosity - If i'm looking for spare nozzles on ebay - what should i look for ?
    Bought a .5 for a few quid. But the hole is too small for the clear tube.
    Any watch words or description I should be looking for ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast