Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Ok, test prints with the bad filament can be found in the original black filament thread..

http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...lack-ABS/page2
    Last edited by Geoff; 04-09-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Hi Geoff,

I received your e-mail. I have forwarded it to Johnny, and he will take care of ya . Thanks for bringing up this issue; we will be reviewing and setting a new quality control standard.

To everyone else experiencing the same issues, please send me an e-mail at peterhsiao@flashforge-usa.com with a comparison shot along with your name, address and order number if you ordered from Amazon or from us directly. If you ordered from anyone other than the two above sellers, please contact them for a replacement.

I will forward these e-mail to our factory and provide everyone with a solution .

- Peter

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Hi Peter, I've sent you two emails, you confirmed you got one on here but have not actually replied to either email directly?

I am still trying to dig up my order number for the black filament, I ordered it when I was working for a company I no longer am working for so I am trying to dig up emails from 5 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Hi Peter, I've sent you two emails, you confirmed you got one on here but have not actually replied to either email directly?

I am still trying to dig up my order number for the black filament, I ordered it when I was working for a company I no longer am working for so I am trying to dig up emails from 5 months ago.
    Hi Geoff, please check your PM

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Hi Pete, just wanted to know I have been in contact with Flashforge Amazon, Tang looked after me, thanks very much mate.

Peter,

I fear I have a bad main board and do I send it in, or do I just buy a new one?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 34Ford View Post
    Peter,

I fear I have a bad main board and do I send it in, or do I just buy a new one?

Thanks.
    Hi Dennis,

PM replied

PS: to make sure your inquiry is reached to FLASHFORGE, please send me a direct PM or call our toll-free at 1.855.243.9838 or international +1.626.322.3855 M-F 8:30am - 5:00 pm PST, and one of our geeks will help you out with your inquiry.

Peter
    Need immediate assistance? Please give us a call at toll-free 1.855.243.9838 / international: 1.626.322.3855 M-F 9:00am - 5:00pm PST | E-mail: supports@flashforge-usa.com | FlashForge YouTube Channel

Hi Peter,

I found the problem yesterday. I cant for the life of me figure out how something managed to do so much damage to a chip in the location that it is.

I did manage to lift the 5 legs, but it would take a microscope to try and solder wires to them. I'm thinking of just selling the whole printer as parts.

Hi Dennis,

Per our PM conversation, please e-mail us the following so that we may solve your issue:

1. Date and place of purchase
    2. Serial number of your printer (white sticker on the back of the machine)
    3. Invoice #
    4. Issues with the printer. Please be as specific as possible as to what happened so that we can better assist you.
    Need immediate assistance? Please give us a call at toll-free 1.855.243.9838 / international: 1.626.322.3855 M-F 9:00am - 5:00pm PST | E-mail: supports@flashforge-usa.com | FlashForge YouTube Channel

I ordered a Mightyboard from Raymond FFUSA and installed it, checked a few things, then sold the printer Sunday. Fortunately I didn't loose any money. I even sold the defective Mightyboard.

So now I am looking to buy a "new" Creator Pro.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast