Close

How much does the Solidoodle cost?

Can anyone provide me with information on pricing for the Solidoodle. Also is it open source?

Mason

That can easily be found on their website.

3rd Generation Printer is $799
    2nd Generation is $499
    Filament runes about $43 for a 2lb spool

Well all you asked here could have been easly been answered by Google and Solidoodle there website,

But ye its at the moment all open source material.

Also you don't need to buy fillement from them, i aint sure at the moment what diameter fillement there are running but if its 1.7 any 1.7 would do (or 3.0)

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Yep, actually a very reasonable price for a quality 3D Printer.

Ye, Its a nice price, even for a Kit it would still be a nice price, but this is even assembled,

Oh well i am kinda fan for Kits when you are new, so you know your printer and whats inside,
    I bet alot of users that bought a makerbot actualy don't even know that alot about it.

Did hear that you have to fix a few thing when you got it at your home, A few things that they didnt realy assemble that well.

If you have a few extra dollars i would probably say you should buy a Ultimaker,
    If not a solidoodle will be great! But a Ultimaker would be a nice upgrade ^^