Good Morning,
I apologize if this topic was discussed before. I searched the forum and didn't find anything.
We recently acquired a MakerBot Replicator Mini at my company and I would like to share the printer for use between myself and the other engineers in the company. Right now the printer is hooked up to my workstation via USB and works very well. However, in the Devices and Printers section of the Control Panel the MakerBot is displayed as an "unspecified" device rather than a printer and Windows will not allow you to share an unspecified device.
WiFi is unfortunately not available in my section of the office, so I can't connect it that way. Also, the Mini does not have a NIC so I can't wire it directly to the LAN. Has anyone here shared a MakerBot 3D printer via Windows to other network users?

Workstation OS is Windows 7 Pro SP1 and I have the most up-to-date MakerBot Desktop software (3.9.2) which should have the latest drivers included (100.2.0.0 according to the device properties) and the latest firmware is installed on the printer.

Thanks in advance for any assistance anyone may be able to provide.