Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Engineer
    I've tried so many different filaments at this point. I basically just stick with Hatchbox on Amazon now, it's great quality (Wouldn't notice a difference between any of the other top names mentioned here) and it's $22 with free 2 day shipping (with Prime). And like you said, the reviews speak for itself. Basically all I purchase anymore.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    hey dude !
    good to see you, hows tricks ?
    Presumably the baby's keeping you occupied :-)

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    hey dude !
    good to see you, hows tricks ?
    Presumably the baby's keeping you occupied :-)
    Haha he sure is. Just about 6 months old already. Time flies! How have you been?

If you're interested in learning more about the filament from my company, please let me know. I don't like to hijack or self-promote on this board. I will say this much - On a recent PLA comparison testing from 3D Matter with us, ColorFabb, Makerbot, Village Plastics, Esun and RepRapper, we handily won across every area they tested. Impact Resistance was so lopsided, it was actually kind of laughable.
    Last edited by BSCdan; 08-11-2016 at 08:27 AM.

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by BSCdan View Post
    If you're interested in learning more about the filament from my company, please let me know. I don't like to hijack of self-promote on this board. I will say this much - On a recent PLA comparison testing from 3D Matter with us, ColorFabb, Makerbot, Village Plastics, Esun and RepRapper, we handily won across every area they tested. Impact Resistance was so lopsided, it was actually kind of laughable.
    What's your filament brand? Hatchbox is out of red Pla currently so I'm looking for another brand to try out. Through Amazon it's about $22 with free 2 day shipping, just curious if your price is similar as well.

Sent you a PM Bassna.

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    Once Hatchbox is available at European suppliers I will try it out as well.
    EUmakers filament is great value for money and their colors are wonderful. The filament flows well, sticks well to the bed and works great for small details. The only thing is that the filament diameter is not consistent across rolls, for example the metallic filaments don't fit my Bowden tube. So for now I am sticking with Colorfabb.

I so wish I could sell to Europe.

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by BSCdan View Post
    I so wish I could sell to Europe.
    Hi

You *can* sell to Europe. There is a bit of a shipping cost. You also have to do some paperwork.

Bob

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    Has anyone tried Filamet? It's 88.5% metal and developed by powder metallugists - looks much better than the colorfabb metals.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?tag=3dpc06-20

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast