Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by andysutils View Post
    The first thing i would do before anything is set your nozzle to the correct size as this will cause you all kinds of issues, especially when it comes to printing wider layers and leave your extrusion width to auto. there is rarely a need to change any of this if your filament has been measured correctly and your nozzle size has been set correctly.The only thing you should ever need to change to calibrate your filament is the extrusion multiplier. This gives far more accurate prints than changing other sizes to work out the correct filament dimensions.I dont know of any way you can change the extrusion position to pinpoint to an exact location to retract, but i will be made up big time if anyone finds a way to do it., but an extrusion of 2mm set at speeds of 40-60 works best for mine. This is something that will be different on every printer im afraid. Ive found fasrer retraction speeds work best on mine.get your filament size right first as being out by even 0.5 can cause catastrophic defects.
    Any advice or tips on choosing the correct nozzle size?
    Last edited by Matty; 10-06-2021 at 03:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12