Close

Spiderman in Low Poly 3D printed

This design was inspired by Marvel's classic superhero, Spider-Man. The designer BIG Lil DESIGN 3D printed it on a Ultimaker 2, the STLs are perfectly prepared for 3D printing.

A great gift idea for your friends aficionados of Spider-Man or even for you

You can download this cool 3D model on Cults here: https://cults3d.com/en/art/low-poly-classic-spider-man

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    Thanks, I appreciate the effort going into these models. This is a wonderful gift!
    Cults is a great website too, one of the best I've seen for 3D printable content because of its level of professionalism in creation and curation.
    Just what was needed.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphzoontjens View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate the effort going into these models. This is a wonderful gift!
    Cults is a great website too, one of the best I've seen for 3D printable content because of its level of professionalism in creation and curation.
    Just what was needed.
    Really? They are charging for it you realise
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Really? They are charging for it you realise
    Yeah the few dollars they charge are well-spent, these make for great items to put around the house or for the kids.
    Plus many of the artists have free models, like the dinosaur, chinese warrior statues and low poly hulk.
    I feel this is the way to go to get a large audience introduced to the potentials of 3D printing.