Close

Banned

LulzBot TAZ 3 Price Just Dropped $200

Anyone interest in getting a Lulzbot TAZ 3 3D printer, they just dropped the price $200 in the last 24 hours. It is now on Amazon.com for just $1994.
    http://www.amazon.com/LulzBot-TAZ-3-.../dp/B00HSPN8SG

Not sure if they are trying to clear out stock for a new release, or maybe they are just trying to spark sales. Amazon is not the only site which dropped the price of this printer.

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    I believe this is only a limited time sale. See message I go below:

Hello,

I wanted to let you know about a special opportunity that I believe would be of interest to your readers and anyone interested in purchasing a new 3D printer. Aleph Objects Inc., makers of theLulzBot line of desktop 3D printers, is offering a sale on all of their newest TAZ 3 models in celebration ofHardware Freedom Day.

Committed to the community of open source andLibre Hardware, the collaborative spirit of Hardware Spirit Day resonates with the core of LulzBot’s vision and open philosophy. This sale is a unique opportunity for makers to join the 3D printing movement and purchase a new TAZ 3 printer for just $1,995.95 (retail price $2,194.95).

The sale runs in tandem with the company’sgiveaway of eight TAZ 3 printers to qualified hackerspaces, winners being selected this Saturday, March 15. Attached is a press release with more details on the sale, and interested purchasers can order their LulzBot here: http://www.lulzbot.com/products/lulz...z-3-3d-printer. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your consideration,

Mandy Cummings
    Account Coordinator
    WildRock Public Relations & Marketing®