Close

Banned

3Dsimo - On Indiegogo - Like 3Doodler

I'm sure all of you guys remember 3Doodler, the Kickstarter project which raked in over $2.3 million. Well here is 3DSimo, which is similar to 3Doodler, however it prints in multiple materials. This project was launched in Indiegogo last month by David Paskevic from Prague, Czech Republic. So Far They Have raised just over $2600 of their stated $20,000 goal. The 3dsimo project can be found here: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/3d...amazing-3d-pen

Here is a video of it in action:

I'm not too sure I am fond of these hand held devices. Seems like taking the cheap way out to me. Basically a high tech glue gun.

Mason

Ye but they can be cool to get quick measurements of something i guess, never tryed em so i aint sure if it would realy work.

But i also kind off just think its a nice toy, for a few minutes and will get boring quiet fast.

This is meant more for the hands of an artist. Somebodies whose hands are more used to drawing on paper. And bringing their skill to the 3rd dimension.

Im buying one for my sisters birthday as she is a great artist and may well enjoy it more than i would.