Close

Student

Exclamation Black Friday - Cyber Monday Deals | Afinia3D | Zortrax | LulzBot | Airwolf3D

Now through Monday, we are offering $250-$1000 off on select Afinia3D, LulzBot, Zortrax, and Airwolf3D products!
    Visit our store at store.freeform.xyz

This year is a little different for us. Our local maker community in Chandler, AZ and 9 other maker communities across the nation were devastated by the closing of TechShop. To help, we are offering TechShop members special pricing on 3D printing services, 3D printers, 3D scanners, and Laser cutters/engravers. Please contact us for details at info@freeformxyz.com. Furthermore, a portion of the proceeds from our sales through the end of the year will be used to acquire and make available maker tools to our local TechShop community.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Chris @ FreeForm
    Last edited by FreeForm.xyz; 11-24-2017 at 09:15 AM.

Student
    Now through Monday, we are offering $250-$1000 off on select Afinia3D, LulzBot, Zortrax, and Airwolf3D products!

This year is a little different for us. Our local maker community in Chandler, AZ and 9 other maker communities across the nation were devastated by the closing of TechShop. To help, we are offering TechShop members special pricing on 3D printing services, 3D printers, 3D scanners, and Laser cutters/engravers. Please contact us for details at info@freeformxyz.com. Furthermore, a portion of the proceeds from our sales through the end of the year will be used to acquire and make available maker tools to our local TechShop community.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Chris @ FreeForm

Last edited by FreeForm.xyz; 11-24-2017 at 09:12 AM.

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    Hi,
    I am looking for a 3D printer to replace my Ultimaker Original for at least one year.
    It has to be compatible with 2.85mm filament.
    Budget around $500. It will be another Ultimaker Original, TAZ4 or Velleman K8200 and I greatly appreciate other recommendations.
    Dual extrusion, paste extrusion and CNC modification is greatly desired.
    Let me know, I am planning to make a purchase within a month.

Thanks,
    Ralph

How long is the Black Friday event?

Student

Happy Holidays everyone!

Chris @ FreeForm