Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I realized there was something off with that first print and my bed ended up being un-level. The spots that look like high spots are where there starts to be an overhang and there is no support underneath. The material just curls up in those spots with no support. I am using a printrbot simple with painters tape attached to the bed and do the calibration instructions before each print. I was able to set the Slic3r to raise slightly each time it traveled to keep from hitting those spots and tried the dog again after leveling the bed. It's not perfect but here's what I got:IMG_20140314_203745319.jpg

I printed this for the Y axis right after: IMG_20140311_124142963.jpg

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    It looks like you are doing pretty well now. I'll still modify the model if you want me to but I think with a little more finesse and tweaking you will be good to go. Glad you worked it out. You might try printing the outer perimeters at a really slow speed like 15 or 20 and get some clean outer edges. Let the fill print at 30 or 40. That always gives me a cleaner print for things that I want to look nicer.

Let me know if you want that model modified and if there is anything else let me know.
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12