Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

Solidoodle Owner Intro Thread

Feel free to introduce yourself to the Solidoodle community here on 3DPrintBoard.com. Who are you and where are you from?

Ed

My name is Jeremy and I have owned my Solidoodle (2nd Generation) for over a year now. When I first got it I couldn't imagine all the great things I would end up using it for.

I am 33 years old and live in New Jersey.

Hey Guys. I have also a 2nd Generation Solidoodle. I bought it a little over 7 months ago and probably use it just about every day. I have had very little trouble with it. My biggest pet peeve is the price of the filament! My wife is about to kill me as I spend more on filament a week than I do on groceries lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dman View Post
    Hey Guys. I have also a 2nd Generation Solidoodle. I bought it a little over 7 months ago and probably use it just about every day. I have had very little trouble with it. My biggest pet peeve is the price of the filament! My wife is about to kill me as I spend more on filament a week than I do on groceries lol.
    Side question: How much do you then rly spend?
    Due for me here its not that bad at all, 3 kilo's of plastic was like 70e incl shipping. and i am good with it for like a month or 1-2 depends ^^

Hi my name is Kasper, i'm from Denmark i have a Solidoodle 3 which is about half a year old and i use it as an addition to the world of CNC machining.
    I mainly make my own parts from scratch and either use them myself or sell them. Mostly these parts are for the Airsoft community in denmark. But i have also sold some parts for RC tractorpulling in germany using a friend as a distributor.

Hi everybody I'm steven from France, I have a SD2 and a rostock max.