Close

Capturax 3D Prints New Phone Cases

French startup company Capturax was initially going to use injection molding to develop its CaptureSled® smartphone case: a case that is designed to transform smartphones into devices that can use bar code and RFID data for a variety of applications. But when the Capturax team, led by Saad Skali, discovered how much cheaper and quicker it would be to have Sculpteo 3D print its prototype reference fabrication, the company decided that 3D printing was the way to go for its general larger scale manufacturing of its cases, too. 3D printed in nylon using selective laser sintering (SLS), the cases are designed to custom-fit clients' existing smartphones while also maintaining consistent hardware solutions across a variety of devices. 3D printing's flexibility and scalability is an excellent fit for a product that is inherently flexible and scalable. Read more at 3DPrint.com: http://3dprint.com/126581/capturax-3d-printed-case/

Student
    I think if asus has this phone case like that i'll choose the blue case for sure. Blue = a netral color for me :3