Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dmhmaestro View Post
    OOO im so turned on now! Thats the thing i need

one thing, i would like it to be on wall outlet... what should i do different than?
    Replace the battery with a 12vdc 3a power adapter like this one: http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a...ly-used/1.html
    Any regulated 12vdc power supply will work as long as it is over 1.5 amps output.

Quote Originally Posted by welwell View Post
    Replace the battery with a 12vdc 3a power adapter like this one: http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a...ly-used/1.html
    Any regulated 12vdc power supply will work as long as it is over 1.5 amps output.
    Ok... can now someone just find it on ebay for me for the cheapest... PLEASEEEE... it would take me alot time and i wouldnt know what exactly to buy... i dont have money for experimenting... XOXO

Ok... can now someone just find it on ebay for me for the cheapest... PLEASEEEE... it would take me alot time and i wouldnt know what exactly to buy... i dont have money for experimenting... XOXO

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12VDC-2A-200...UAAOSwy5ZXCwCC

This one will work.

Ok, tnx... and what for the motor?

guys? please we are so close

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12V-0-1A-100...QAAOSwnLdWq5-Y

Is this ok?
    Last edited by dmhmaestro; 04-14-2016 at 03:08 PM.

Senior Engineer
    Usually if someone doesn;t know how to do something they either go and research it until they do know or they don't do it.

This forum is here in order to help people learn how to do things not do them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    Usually if someone doesn;t know how to do something they either go and research it until they do know or they don't do it.

This forum is here in order to help people learn how to do things not do them.
    well how will i know which motor to buy if i dont know which one to buy? Why do u feel urge to not help me in most explicit way u can. Im only asking for help because i always help when asked. Why would i risk and wait for a month for a wrong motor if u guys can specifically help me.

i found 12v motor but i dont know if its the right one. People always love helping people that already know something, but when u dont know nothing than people wont help u much...

pleaseeee helmp me find items on ebay

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Why do u feel urge to not help me in most explicit way u can. Im only asking for help because i always help when asked. Why would i risk and wait for a month for a wrong motor if u guys can specifically help me.

i found 12v motor but i dont know if its the right one. People always love helping people that already know something, but when u dont know nothing than people wont help u much...
    Sometimes you have to help people help themselves, and he is trying his best.

You have not been very forthcoming in your information, so it has been very difficult for people to help you.

We understand, you need a motor with variable RPM. Yes, this is super simple - it could be as simple as a Radio Control Car Speed controller and brushless motor, or as complicated as an industrial 6-axis CNC...

I am looking at your picture and it appears you are using a 12V fan as the motor/rotation source. Is this motor sufficient power? if so just buy a Fan control unit for a PC, very cheap.

Is the motor not strong enough? How fast does it need to go?How much torque or force does it require?

People here want to help you but you are being very secretive about it, which makes helping you very difficult. It's not a matter of people not wanting to help you because you are inexperienced, it's that they just don't know what you need - and you won't tell them.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Sometimes you have to help people help themselves, and he is trying his best.

You have not been very forthcoming in your information, so it has been very difficult for people to help you.

We understand, you need a motor with variable RPM. Yes, this is super simple - it could be as simple as a Radio Control Car Speed controller and brushless motor, or as complicated as an industrial 6-axis CNC...

I am looking at your picture and it appears you are using a 12V fan as the motor/rotation source. Is this motor sufficient power? if so just buy a Fan control unit for a PC, very cheap.

Is the motor not strong enough? How fast does it need to go?How much torque or force does it require?

People here want to help you but you are being very secretive about it, which makes helping you very difficult. It's not a matter of people not wanting to help you because you are inexperienced, it's that they just don't know what you need - and you won't tell them.
    The 12v fan isnt much strong... i need a bit stronger.

I really need the thing from this link, that would be perfect... but i must know what exact to look for, so i can see if its available here, or to look it up on ebay and buy the cheapest i can... I dont need cheapest per se just dont want to make mistake and throw my money when u can help me find exactly what i need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkkPNMEuXl4

I need it to spin like around 1: 53... slow but variable about that speed... it doesnt really need much force it will only spin and not carry much weight maybe few grams.

I have this motor and its spinning fast... now it would be perfect if i could connect it to controller like in first post...

20160418_161122.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast