Typical of my current state of alleged mind, I cannot provide the source of this information. I have read recently of a product called Breakable Glass Silicone Rubber:
http://www.barnes.com.au/addition-curing-silicone/breakable-glass-1573

The information I read indicates that a vat coated with this material is transparent (glass!) and works with SLA type printers. The parts I can remember include easier release of the model (no sticking!) and long life. I believe the person who is using is reports five weeks of steady use and only a slight clouding.

It would appear that the person reporting this information is a resident of the land down under. Unfortunately, it also appears that the product is unavailable to be shipped to the US. The AUD 70 price translates to US$52 and change. I feel this material would have great value for our printer owner membership.

Is there anyone on this forum who is from Australia and would be willing to manage a bulk shipment if the interest is high enough?

As a direct connection to the above, how many here are interested in the product? I am considering to purchase a large quantity and then parcel it to the interested parties. I would be the one to risk my funds based on the response here and would expect to have the shipping paid for Australia to USA and internally to the United States, but I'm not aiming to make a profit.

If anyone has suggestions for other forums in which to post this suggestion/request, please post here as well.

thanks
fred