Close

College Libraries Investing in F306 3D Printer from Fusion3

As 3D printing becomes more common, many universities and colleges are bringing makerspaces into their libraries. As these makerspaces become more popular, many of the original desktop 3D printers that were originally purchased are no longer able to keep up with the demand. Several of these libraries are investing in high-quality, industrial grade 3D printers like the F306 from Fusion3. The higher quality, durability, print speed and low maintenance costs can make even the more expensive 3D printer a more affordable option. You can learn more about the future of library makerspaces and how companies like Fusion3 fit into them over at 3DPrint.com: http://3dprint.com/122021/university...ies-fusion-3d/

Money well spent in such a great venture. Instead of buying stocks and wasting money on bonds this is much better. I know that everyone is in to the AMC and Gamestop frenzy with a bit of Bitcoin in the mix lately, but think also of how many people are at the other end of the rope losing money and draining their savings. You need a proper fundamental knowledge of the market and great technical skills as well to be able to be consistent over time if you really want to trade. I was reading about and I was really impressed by his versatility when it came the way he handled and invested his money.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-21-2022 at 02:40 AM. Reason: advertising spam

Quote Originally Posted by couvish View Post
    Money well spent in such a great venture. Instead of buying stocks and wasting money on bonds this is much better. I know that everyone is in to the AMC and Gamestop frenzy with a bit of Bitcoin in the mix lately, but think also of how many people are at the other end of the rope losing money and draining their savings. You need a proper fundamental knowledge of the market and great technical skills as well to be able to be consistent over time if you really want to trade. I was reading about and I was really impressed by his versatility when it came the way he handled and invested his money.
    I thought Jimmy Fallon just made money out of television. Wow!
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-21-2022 at 02:41 AM.

If you are looking for latest Government jobs and private jobs in Bangladesh, Then you must visit:
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-21-2022 at 02:41 AM.