Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    ThisisSoYesterday( ThisisSoYesterday( ThisisSoYesterday( ThisisSoYesterday( ThisisSoYesterday()))))

Quote Originally Posted by rylangrayston View Post
    It will certainly seem to take an unreasonable amount of time to get the next update out. When you see the update that will make sense... Man I wish I could say more,
    especially to the people on this forum, but I cant there is "red tape" on this one.
    Please don't say that the certifications got pushed back, or there was a mix-up with parts :/ it's been two months since the last update TT___TT

Quote Originally Posted by MistahBradley View Post
    Please don't say that the certifications got pushed back, or there was a mix-up with parts :/ it's been two months since the last update TT___TT
    Pushback is something they can tell us right now, so I am very much expecting that they've got good news, but have to wait for the official paperwork on something like Laser Class 1 and CEE certifications... Of course that is pure conjecture, as I know as much as you do, but I don't see why they'd have a 'huge' announcement that has to wait if it is another delay...

We're heading towards 2 months since the last blog update now, would be nice to get something at least. Anything you can tell us about what's been going on the last 2 months even aside from whatever this major update that's been coming for a few weeks now?

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    I sticked your thread guys, hopefully it will remind them ...

I am not a backer of this project, but I am an advocate for pushing those projects that get funded and fail to deliver on promises. Now, I'm not saying Peachy has done that at all but the way this thread is heading, it sure could use an update from the man himself.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Red Tape?

Please everyone, Ryan said there was red tape preventing him from updating. We must trust this is what he means...

Redtape_1750758b_2275479b.jpg

Peachy Printer Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Equipped View Post
    Please everyone, Ryan said there was red tape preventing him from updating. We must trust this is what he means...

Redtape_1750758b_2275479b.jpg
    Wow this is literally how I feel right now.

Quote Originally Posted by rylangrayston View Post
    Wow this is literally how I feel right now.
    Can you atleast give us an idea when the update will be able to go up? it's been a while, and we are all anxious. They are sharpening pitchforks over at kickstarter.

Quote Originally Posted by CescoAiel View Post
    Pushback is something they can tell us right now, so I am very much expecting that they've got good news, but have to wait for the official paperwork on something like Laser Class 1 and CEE certifications... Of course that is pure conjecture, as I know as much as you do, but I don't see why they'd have a 'huge' announcement that has to wait if it is another delay...
    Just throwing something out there... most likely not a thing... but what IF... big IF... they're in the process of being bought out by a bigger more successful printing company that will speed up the process? That's the only other thing I can think of since companies buy out smaller ones all the time. Again probably not a thing though. Only the Peachy team knows :/

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast