Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CescoAiel View Post
    I have several models I'd like to try with a peachy that printed 'ok' on a standard filament printer but should be much better on a peachy!
    I actually kinda signed on on a lark, not really having anything in mind for my peachy. It's so inexpensive, it's hard to justify not having one. Since then, I've gotten my self a project which needs parts fabricated for it. While I'm not sure the output will be durable enough for long-term use, it will be great for making prototypes for testing.

While an extrusion printer would probably work just fine, I don't have one, so after some calibration prints...

Quote Originally Posted by oninoshiko View Post
    I actually kinda signed on on a lark, not really having anything in mind for my peachy. It's so inexpensive, it's hard to justify not having one. Since then, I've gotten my self a project which needs parts fabricated for it. While I'm not sure the output will be durable enough for long-term use, it will be great for making prototypes for testing.

While an extrusion printer would probably work just fine, I don't have one, so after some calibration prints...
    You could check whether there is a fablab or makerspace near you...

What I am really most interested in is how long it would take to start shipping pre-orders once certification is done... are we talking weeks, months or years after certification?

Technician
    my wild and uninformed guess is that is likely to weeks to months, not years, and it is possible that there might be a shop or computer tech/hobbiest that might have a printer and be able to help, but you would have to ask around

Quote Originally Posted by harpo99999 View Post
    my wild and uninformed guess is that is likely to weeks to months, not years, and it is possible that there might be a shop or computer tech/hobbiest that might have a printer and be able to help, but you would have to ask around
    That'd be my own wild and uninformed guess as well, but it'd be great if Rylan could give us a guesstimate...

Peachy Printer Founder
    Sorry guys all I can do is make you wait for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by rylangrayston View Post

Then hurry up already!

(Just kidding! I'll wait patiently and observe the 3D printer space from here! *moves back a little and sits down*)

It's just more time to refine the model... which is a lengthy (but kinda fun) process.

Hopefully we'll see that update this week?

hey @rylangrayston, any idea when that update will be dropping?

^^^^ this! ^^^^
    (Needs a like button)

Peachy Printer Founder
    It will certainly seem to take an unreasonable amount of time to get the next update out. When you see the update that will make sense... Man I wish I could say more,
    especially to the people on this forum, but I cant there is "red tape" on this one.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast