Close

Exclamation Flashforge In India

Dear Guys,

Flashforge Creator Pro is available at www.3dbazaar.in/shop/ for only Rs 1,09,000/-

Get yours before they run out!

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by X5INDIA View Post
    Dear Guys,

Flashforge Creator Pro is available at ww.3dbazaar.in/shop/ for only Rs 1,09,000/-

Get yours before they run out!

That is pretty expensive, I'm sure they won't run out.

To save everyone clicking on the link, they are selling the Creator Pro for 109,000 Rupees.

109,000 rupees currently trades for AU$2220.374 or US$1592.17

You can buy a Flashforge creator Pro Directly from Flashforge (on Ebay) for AU$1510 / $U.S 1083.20 with Free Shipping.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Flashforg...AAAOSwPgxVQdcg

And that's just from FF direct, there are many other sources.

Sorry X5India, but I am a bit of an advocate of fair pricing, and really you are charging considerably more than we can buy it for ourselves, with not only the confidence of the manufacturers guarantee but previous experience in dealing with them directly has been fantastic over the past few years.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Dear Geoff,

You can purchase a printer directly through FF however it will be held in customs until you pay 35% import duty and have a BIS Certification which itself in India costs around USD 2,000 (a lot of headache and takes more than a month)

So before commenting about pricing, please understand that each country has their own laws.

A BMW 3 Series in India, a 320d has a base price of around USD 100,000 which is three times the price of the US!

India is expensive mate....

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    That is pretty expensive, I'm sure they won't run out.

To save everyone clicking on the link, they are selling the Creator Pro for 109,000 Rupees.

109,000 rupees currently trades for AU$2220.374 or US$1592.17

You can buy a Flashforge creator Pro Directly from Flashforge (on Ebay) for AU$1510 / $U.S 1083.20 with Free Shipping.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Flashforg...AAAOSwPgxVQdcg

And that's just from FF direct, there are many other sources.

Sorry X5India, but I am a bit of an advocate of fair pricing, and really you are charging considerably more than we can buy it for ourselves, with not only the confidence of the manufacturers guarantee but previous experience in dealing with them directly has been fantastic over the past few years.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Bloody hell I thought the 20% import tax in the uk was steep.
    35% !

wow !

But I guess it does encourage native industry - which has to be a good thing.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by X5INDIA View Post
    Dear Geoff,

You can purchase a printer directly through FF however it will be held in customs until you pay 35% import duty and have a BIS Certification which itself in India costs around USD 2,000 (a lot of headache and takes more than a month)

So before commenting about pricing, please understand that each country has their own laws.

A BMW 3 Series in India, a 320d has a base price of around USD 100,000 which is three times the price of the US!

India is expensive mate....

Cheers!

Ouch. I apologise then, but no, it would not be held in customs for us in Australia. I can order a Flashforge printer on Monday, and by possibly Friday or the following monday, it is sitting at the post office waiting for me.

We pay no import tax (well, we don't pay extra tax, they may put it on the item, but if it is $1500 on Ebay, I pay $1500 with free shipping, and they deliver within 4-8 working days.

The last flashforge printer came in 6 days direct from FF in China, so yeah - I can imagine it is pretty hard to compete with that sort of market. We are fairly close to Asia geographically and pretty much everything of ours now comes from there.

We try and steer away from the U.S dollar at the moment, and trading with the asian market is still reasonably cost effective.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com