Close

Need some help with my printer

Hi guys so i just got a cocoon create 3d printer witch is a wanhao knockoff and everything was going fine with the set up until i accidentally changed the wrong setting during the print bed leveling and changed the position on the y axis/print bed instead of raising the extruder to gain access to the bed and now every time i hit the home position it seems to want to go back further than it should and starts making a load noise for 10 seconds or so. I have uploaded a video so you can get an idea of whats going on https://sendvid.com/hq2vb9m7

Just on a side note i did try to adjust the y axis but it just has its default setting of 0.0mm on the LCD. I though once i hit the home button it would have just went back to default setting but it didn't.

The Y Home position is probably Not zero (o.o)
    but something like 50 or 100 ?
    May even be a Negative number, like -50.

Home position number is not the same number on all printers,
    with different firmware and bed sizes.
    Last edited by EagleSeven; 02-17-2016 at 08:28 AM.

Yeah i have sent the video to the supplier and hopefully they should be able to tell me where its supposed to be at but they just seem to be pretty slow getting back to me atm. I was just hoping that someone had the same printer and could tell me the settings. Thanks for the reply

There's something Strange happening when I try to run your video.
    When clicking Start-arrow in center, other things try to load and run ???
    But by clicking Start-arrow at bottom I got it to run properly.

Not sure might have something to do with the video hosting website. I think some places are like that you have to click the bottom corner otherwise the center one will just give ad pop ups and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikip89 View Post
    Not sure might have something to do with the video hosting website. I think some places are like that you have to click the bottom corner otherwise the center one will just give ad pop ups and stuff.
    Just wanted to let you know since the Supplier may not be able to view video
    if they don't use the small bottom button.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    reset the printer from the control panel - back to factory settings.

should sort it

In future only change that kind of setting from the slicer :-)