Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Follow VapeTechnologies On Twitter Add VapeTechnologies on Facebook Add VapeTechnologies on Thingiverse
    There's a first time for everything, they said.

And I just witnessed for the first time, someone online who has not heard of Reddit.

Don't quote me on this, but I do believe Reddit is somewhere in the top 5 largest and most active sites on the internet.

Also, that negativity from the curious one... alllll that negativity! Christ I feel bad for your wife (given she's still around..)

Staff Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    so, reddit - a thing I've never heard of.
    I envy you for this... I really do.

As for the rest of this, I have to agree that a story about Reddit being offended is about as informative as one about 4chan being offensive.
    Either one of those is about as informative as a story about water remaining wet and outer space being a relatively large area.

That said this subject has gotten a lot of communicative energy that probably should be spent on more worthwhile subjects.

Engineer-in-Training
    Add Wolfie on Thingiverse
    I don't agree with the censoring. Silly at best and creates ill will.

But I support Thing's choice to censor what they feel doesn't belong on THEIR website. Its not YOUR website. Its THEIR website. THEY get to choose what appears there whether you like it or not. When YOU write your own website then YOU can choose what goes there. Until then, live with what Thing wants on their site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12