Close

Marlin RC SD problem

Hi

I just designed and printed a new piece to raise my Z axis to 11 inches on the i3 I have. I cannot get Marlin configured for the SD card reader. I something wrong? I have Marlin working in the old 2560 but it's set for the old 200mm height. Never had a problem compiling and running the old Marlin.

Thanks

In the newer Marlin's the SD Card stuff has been broken out and is separate from the controller board. Are you sure you have the SD card turned on?

I have the Full Graphic LCD. It always worked with the version I was using two years ago.

How do I get the cool Marlin splash screen into the code? Thank you

Found the SD card comment. It is now uncommented. I was starting to think I had gone stupid.

Goes into hit endstop without moving. Uncommented the manual endstop. Inverted the switch logic and everything works. Really work good with the Simplify software. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by protoquick3d; 02-13-2016 at 10:52 AM.

on my controller the sd card doesn't work either.
    with my ramps i have the following problem --- when i want to move the X it works but when i want to move the Y the Y doesn't work but instead the X turns .... does anybody know how this is possible ?
    thx

Moderator note: Post is late to appear due to unexpected delay in obtaining moderator approval
    Last edited by printbus; 10-05-2016 at 06:59 PM.