Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Hi all,

I'm new to 3D printing (but not too new to 3D modelling).

I just got my first 3D printer a few days ago (AnyCubic Mega S) and am looking forward to having some fun with it.

I'm joining because I'm gonna need help.

Cheers,

Sud

Hello Everyone,

James Baker
    Age - 30

I am digital signage enthusiastic and working in this field since 2010.

Hi everyone, my name is Liam farami. I've been interested in 3D Printing and wondered how 3D Printing works. I FOUND THIS COMMUNITY when I searched about it, so I decided to register here. I hope I learn more from you guys. Sorry for my bad English.

Hello there.

I've been thinking about getting into 3D printing for a while. I'm considering the FlashForge Adventurer 3.

Student
    HI,
    Hello,
    My name is Ran, I am 40 yrs old. I am the new member, I am the fan of forum, I feel glad for joining me.
    Thanks.

Hi,
    I'm CluelessNewbieUK, Am collecting my first 3D printer tomorrow from an acquaintance. It is a Anet A8.

I'm expecting a steep learning curve, but am eager to learn, and figured that even if it ends up as a white elephant, at least I haven't spent lots of money on it.

Looking forward to exploring the forum, learning from those more experienced than me, and seeing where I end up.

At the moment I feel like I'm not exactly understanding the scope of what a 3D printer can do, all I know is that I've wanted one for a good few years now, but, ironically now that it's within my reach, I'm not sure what to plan to do with it!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345