Close

AMID Youtube 3D-printing channel

Hi everyone!

During the day i work at a 3D-print reseller and usually prints a lot most days. To make sure i bring the most knowledge out there in the world, I've created the Youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/AMID2D3D

Here you can see the channel presentation:

And a list of some interesting videos:

Hope you enjoy this and please drop a few comments or email a supplier if you want me to do a review of their machines!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    Since you seem to have a connection with Flashforge; any possibility on a review of the Guider II? I like you camera mount rig video, any changes to the setup?

Quote Originally Posted by ServiceXp View Post
    Since you seem to have a connection with Flashforge; any possibility on a review of the Guider II? I like you camera mount rig video, any changes to the setup?
    Thanks! Regarding the Guider 2, I don't have any reviews planned. No ETA on it, but i'll see what i can do.

Regarding the DSLRigger there are a few parts being worked on that are not published yet. I also made a change to 14mm rods since they seem to be easier to get hold of in EU. I'm guessing camera standard is 15mm diameter rods, which makes them expensive. Most drones and such that i found uses 14mm instead to reduce price. The plan is to have both diameters so you can combine it with your normal camera gear.