Close

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by doobie View Post
    Things seem to work pretty nicely on the prints I made for my daughter for the holidays. I am seeing some issues where it appears a print after a period breaks off the build plate and sticks to the VAT. I've seen this before many times, but I've never found a solution. I've seen it in cavities without air relief (it likely makes a vacuum) as well as prints that are solid as they print and the newly printed layers are larger than the top layer on the VAT. I've tried a number of things to fix this, but so far I haven't found a robust solution.

I started using meshmixer to add supports instead of using slic3r; which I have not had success with supports yet. I've found it does good for the raft/brim layers, but other than that it didn't do a good job for supports.

Slowing down a little ?

Technologist
    Wish, still busy; our boiler stopped working last week and I didn't get to diagnose it until Friday, but got the part today and we have heat and hot water again (woohoo!). My wifes job has picked up so I've been minding the little one more at night so I haven't had much of free time to do anything. At this point waiting for feedback, comments, and suggestions. I'll take suggestions for items to try to print.

24v power supply

Wish, still busy; our boiler stopped working last week and I didn't get to diagnose it until Friday, but got the part today and we have heat and hot water again (woohoo!). My wifes job has picked up so I've been minding the little one more at night so I haven't had much of free time to do anything. At this point waiting for feedback, comments, and suggestions. I'll take suggestions for items to try to print.
    I finally found some of the 24v supplies.
    they are 24v 2amp

Hey doobie I think its awesome that you are working on making the pegasus work for people who wont or cant work with FSL. I admist this is my first time workign with a BBB and ive gotten all the way through the install doc you provided up until compiling the laser. the compile command seems to pull a zaxis.p that doesnt exist anywhere for me yet.

Is there anyway to help make it a little more clear for a complete newbie on this board like myself?

Technologist
    Sorry, I'm wicked busy and haven't really done much on this project. at some point I might find more time, but my resources are limited at this time.

Hi doobie, I just got a pegasus touch a couple weeks ago that was not used anymore. I would be interested in running it with your open source firmware to try different settings for the resins. With stock machine resins keeps staying uncured.

Could you tell me if you have any update since the commit from February 2017?

I have the BBB (ethernet not wireless) running, but as meryan00 pointed compile laser calls for a z-axis.p that is not present. I am not very familiar with pasm, but if you could point me toward a solution I could do some work and push it to the repo if I can help.

Looking next lines, dbg_zaxis.c does not seem to exist either.

pasm -b zaxis.p ../bin/zaxis
    gcc -o ../bin/dbg_zaxis dbg_zaxis.c -lprussdrv -lm

I would love to make this thing work!

Technologist
    When I had time for this project not many people were interested, my printer isn't up and running now, but I have fixed some of the code as well as some others were providing updates/cleaning things up. That particular fix should be corrected, so if you pull the code again you should get the fix.

Quote Originally Posted by TBone View Post
    Hi doobie, I just got a pegasus touch a couple weeks ago that was not used anymore. I would be interested in running it with your open source firmware to try different settings for the resins. With stock machine resins keeps staying uncured.

Could you tell me if you have any update since the commit from February 2017?

I have the BBB (ethernet not wireless) running, but as meryan00 pointed compile laser calls for a z-axis.p that is not present. I am not very familiar with pasm, but if you could point me toward a solution I could do some work and push it to the repo if I can help.

Looking next lines, dbg_zaxis.c does not seem to exist either.

pasm -b zaxis.p ../bin/zaxis
    gcc -o ../bin/dbg_zaxis dbg_zaxis.c -lprussdrv -lm

I would love to make this thing work!

Emmc overwriting in 30 sec

When I had time for this project not many people were interested, my printer isn't up and running now, but I have fixed some of the code as well as some others were providing updates/cleaning things up. That particular fix should be corrected, so if you pull the code again you should get the fix.
    So turned it on after 3 years this thing an fsl3d real crap. And it started this message then turns off and does it again until it just goes black screen.
    Any luck on the custom program?
    Otherwise its a $5k paperweight! Fsl3d has no parts wont give up where to get them and going to charge $100 to "try" to reflash.
    Dont even know if the board is good!

Staff Engineer
    My Pegasus Touch is still in the box as it was shipped back to me for a firmware upgrade (under warranty, minus shipping) a few years ago. With all the stuff I've been reading here, I don't know if it will ever be opened again.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314