Close

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse

3D Printing in Sculpey

These were done with Sculpey Original, 2mm nozzle, .5mm layers:

Sorry about the focus. I've done some in greeen Sculpey III with a 1mm nozzle, I will bake them tonight and post images.

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Pics of the green Sculpey III prints printing; 1mm nozzle, .5mm layers:

Here is one of the sculpey pieces (after baking) with a similar piece printed in ABS. The ABS plastic is done in .2mm layers, the sculpey in .5mm layers.

I've just been notifeid that these image links are no good. I have uploaded these images to http://hyrel3d.com/images/sculpey.rar for anyone who wants to see them.

Here are a couple; the blue is ABS, the rest are Sculpey.

sculpey.abs.both.50.jpg sculpey.250mic.inprog2.jpg

Yes, we have heads for DIW, Robocasting, DPE, HME, HME, FFF/FDM, lasering, machining, dynamic ratio blending, core-shell printing... we've even made one weld with. Ask me if you have a special need or combination of functions that other printers will not allow you to do. We can customize just about anything.