Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Student
    Thanks Ama-fessional for your feedback. What key properties do you generally look for when selecting a filament? Ill look into gathering data on the manufacture of the plastics.

Thanks for the encouragement 3DEX feel free to get in touch, I am happy to chat more about filaments and how this site can help you or potential collaborations in the future.

Thanks again guys.

Engineer-in-Training
    On that exact subject you would have to talk to the pros here. Ideally, manufacturers should supply their customers with data on the resin they are extruding into filament. From there, a lot of other details can be looked up.

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    Yes we need to be able to see more properties.
    Also you are listing only about 20 suppliers - there are so many more which need to be listed. SunLu, Faberdashery, Hatchbox, eSun, Dutch Filaments, Fillin (Poland), Jet, Makerbot, Matterhackers, MeltInk, 3DOM, FlashForge, CuteQueen, Excelvan just to name a few.

If you can derive pros, cons and best applications for each filament from user reviews and forums that would be great as well.
    Great idea!

Student
    Hello again everyone,

Thank you so much for the feedback - its immensely useful! =)
    I am updating the filaments as often as possible, I do more faster!

I added a Star Rating system so you can vote on your favourite filament, that will hopefully help people find the best filaments!
    I am working on the function to help make it better for people, feel free to email here: paul@3dprinterfilamentcomparison.com

See attached photo of star rating or visit the site here: http://3dprinterfilamentcomparison.com/

Thanks again everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12