Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Engineer
    So I purchased a W04 version. I've not been able to configure it to work as the W03 version does. I am sending it back and just getting another W03. I got close, but the card's behavior was not reliable. I am sure it was some misconfiguration issue on my part, but I couldn't figure out what it was.

Update: Got another W03 version card and after my usual random walk through configuration, it works like a charm.
    Last edited by DaveB; 12-14-2017 at 06:52 PM.

I'm sorry I didn't see your message before - the W-04 took me about 5 tries to get working, but it's been rock-solid ever since. The biggest thing is that you need to initialize it using the Toshiba software, I think. As annoying as it was to try to get it configured, once I got it working, it has handled being turned off, removed and reinserted, and lots of activity over the network and front panel, all without a single hiccup.

I'll report back whether my second one (which arrived yesterday) is as solid in my second Tech 1, once I've got it set up and working.

Oh, and NEVER use the noise= setting...it will stop you from connecting EVERY TIME! It ends up reducing the effective wifi range too much to even reach an access point that's only 3-4 feet away, in my experience.

Student
    16gb Flashair ordered.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789