Close

Ready To Sculpt Simple Woman Base Mesh - ZBrush .ZTL .OBJ - $20

Want to skip creating a base mesh from scratch? Ever want to just get into excitement of sculpting something awesome? Look no more.

You will get both the .OBJ and .ZTL and any updates this file gets in the future, free of charge.

Simply import into your software of choice and get creative!

Actual Work In Progress sculpted 100% using the same base mesh + some additional subtools!

Please feel free to message me if you run into any problems or just need some general guidance.

$20

Buy it here! https://www.etsy.com/listing/1645841...shop_home_feat

Wow, thanks for posting this. Great idea. How much experience would it take in order to sculp this into something that looks like a real woman?

If you're just starting out, this is perfect for you to use and start playing around in the software to learn all the different features and capabilities. But to answer you question, it's 100% possible to sculpt this mesh into a photo realistic woman, but the skill sets required would be quite high. All I can say is practice, practice, practice, don't let your skills get rusty, and most importantly don't give up. You'll get there. Just remember that software is a tool and you'll still need the skill set to manipulate the tool. I lean towards more of an anime style and the WIP I have posted here is 100% made from this mesh.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Basically dropped this down to $5 to fund my project. Hoping to get something started