Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Technician
    still waiting for my v1 that was posted on 11th jan 2016 and had a 14 day 'holiday' in richmond bc, and I wiil post again when I receive it or march happens

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by harpo99999 View Post
    still waiting for my v1 that was posted on 11th jan 2016 and had a 14 day 'holiday' in richmond bc, and I wiil post again when I receive it or march happens
    I'm still waiting for mine in the UK also. I bet it's stuck in customs !!!! I desperately need it now, as I have soldered together the Sardauscan 3d scanner and I need to print the support structures.

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_biddell View Post
    I'm still waiting for mine in the UK also. I bet it's stuck in customs !!!! I desperately need it now, as I have soldered together the Sardauscan 3d scanner and I need to print the support structures.
    Yup, it was in customs..... just received a demand for £22 to release it, so I suspect other UK recipients will be charged a similar amount.

So will receive it on monday, and a busy week building it and printing the Sardauscan 3d scanner parts.

Technician
    Well it's been a long time since I've posted here but I too am one of the lucky 10 and like you mike_biddell on Friday I received and paid for the demand of £20somthing for VAT :-( .... but I should have it Monday/Tuesday and I can have a build too and get going :-)

Technician
    still waiting, and still with the last known location being richmond,bc on the 28th of jan 2016, in the first of march 2016, looks like my fears of shipping issues was valid and optimistic, the wonder is which decade I will receive the printer in

Quote Originally Posted by harpo99999 View Post
    still waiting, and still with the last known location being richmond,bc on the 28th of jan 2016, in the first of march 2016, looks like my fears of shipping issues was valid and optimistic, the wonder is which decade I will receive the printer in
    I was one of the original 10, but as noted in the last update they had a setback, I'm still waiting,

Technician
    Yeah, I'm still waiting too, apparently US Customs needs more disclaimers or certifications on the lasers.

Technician
    I have just received the v1.0 kit FINALLY!!!!!
    hopefully I can get some time in the next few days to actually build and test the printer

I would like to know when it might be sent out, if I back the project now with 100 US$. Please advise. Thanks.

Hey Rylan, whens the next video update, just curious how the laser approval is going.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast