Close

Thread: 3d printer

3d printer

HI folks Im new here .I want some help . I'm planing to open photo lab studio . But I'm struggle with 3D printer choice .my Question was which type of 3d printer can do the a job as photo editing .Thank for you help in advance

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    I don't understand your question, could you elaborate a little more?

Thank very much and sorry for late reply. My Question I'm Create Studio Photo.I want add 3d Printer can help me like 3d photo effect editing photo , photo shop and so on.My little knowledge about 3d Printer can a lots things .I want right one so can help me.many thanjs

Follow Bobby Lin On Twitter Add Bobby Lin on Facebook Add Bobby Lin on Google+
    I don't think there's a 3d printer that can print photos. 3d Printers are mainly used to print models or physical objects like cases, vase, mugs, etc, depending on the filament used and materials. Perhaps you're looking for a 3d modelling software that lets you tweak 2d photos nd transform it into a 3d model?

I will recommend MakerBot Replicator+. The Replicator+ is Cloud-enabled so you can control it remotely with MakerBot Print or the MakerBot Mobile app. The MakerBot Replicator+ is engineered and tested for reliable, faster printing. You can review it here: https://productz.com/en/makerbot-replicator-plus/p/Vzml