Close

[NEEDED] - Price quote for print job

I need a 2-piece auger, servo mount, and a mount printed for a cat feeder project, but I have no means to. I was thinking a 3d printing forum would be perfect to find somebody who could help me out, since I know very little about modeling.

Nowhere in the linked page does the uploader state dimensions, and I'm not sure if the 3d dimensions are accurate to fit, say, a 1" or 2" PVC T Pipe

AugerMount.stl
    AugerWithCurlFlash.stl
    ServoMount.stl

If one of you more experienced individuals could take a look and offer me a quote to print in this 2" T Pipe, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Engineer-in-Training
    I measured it in Netfabb and the radius of the auger is 40mm exactly. I think you will need a metric T-piece.

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    3D Hubs is a good place to start

I'll have to look for other T pipe widths then.

Thanks for the link to 3D Hubs.

Follow Bobby Lin On Twitter Add Bobby Lin on Facebook Add Bobby Lin on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromberslauce McHiberty View Post
    I'll have to look for other T pipe widths then.

Thanks for the link to 3D Hubs.
    Hi! You can post it on our website as a project (for free) and hire a qualified designer to do the designing for you. Hope this helps!

I wanted to bump this one last time to say I found a printer shop on 3dhubs.com. Thanks all for the recommendations.

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    Great, If you can let us know how it turns out

A local printer from 3dhubs was able to help me print. It wasn't cheap, but this is a niche market still. ~$50 when all was said and done.

200 layer height PETG material. Seems sturdy enough for my application.

When printed out, the earlier-attached schematics fit a 1.5" PVC tee pipe perfectly. Thanks again for the recommendation to 3dhubs ServiceXp.

You are welcome, and thanks for the followup.

Student
    Go to cbworldwideproducts.com and upload your 3d object, we will print it for you. You receive a instant quote, and can also select material and color.