Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Everything is leveled finally after 2 days of leveling, So im thinking i might be pushing too much filament out at the same time. So what percentage should i drop the extrusion do you think?

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DMed View Post
    Everything is leveled finally after 2 days of leveling, So im thinking i might be pushing too much filament out at the same time. So what percentage should i drop the extrusion do you think?
    I feel your pain. That's what forced me to going 'autolevel'. I'd spend hours leveling and then a week later it would be out again. Arrrggg, so it's a little tedious to set up, but I did the autolevel mod.

Aside from that, what I did was make a big adjustment first so I knew that something had changed. I reduced my extrusion by 15%. It actually caused it to under-extrude and I had visible gaps between rows. Then I added back 5% at a time until it started to ripple again. At that point I started backing it off 2% at a time until it looked good. What you might find is that the first layer may be perfect but upper layers look sparce because of the under-extrusion. I just played and played with little adjustments until everything looked good.

I used a 60mm short box for my tests so I had a good sized 1st layer and then could lay down 5 or 10 layers to check them.
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12