Close

Technologist

Exotic 3D Printing Filament Maker Box

For anyone interested in a monthly curated 3D filament subscription box service that features only highly quality filament in exotic materials (and some handy maker tools) feel free to check out the information page.

What's inside:

• A new specialty filament from only the top renowned and tested manufacturers including: Made Solid, NinjaFlex, Taulman3D, ColorFabb and 3Dom.
    • Upcoming materials may include Glow In The Dark, Metal, Wood, Bronze, Carbon Fiber.
    • Maker tools one would need for tinkering such as screwdrivers, scrapers, pliers, wrenches, duct tape, etc.
    • Fun 3D downloads, reference sheets and guides.
    • Exclusive deals on free apps, printers, website coupons, courses and more.
    • A new hashtag to showcase each box to the #MakerBox community.. and everyone else.

www.makerbox.me

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    well throw out taulman and throw in reprapper tech and polymaker and you might have something :-)

Although there are plenty sample filament depots around now and all the tools you need can be had from your local discount: pound/dollar/rand/euro/rupee store.

I also note there's no indication of pricing ?

Now I can see this being a good idea for those people buying a printer who don't want to do any shopping around or research into the field.
    And likewise a good present for same.
    But it's got to be reasonably priced as well.