Close

University of Wollongong's Free Online Course in 3D Bioprinting

One of the most incredible and quickly-growing sectors of the 3D printing industry is bioprinting. By using inks embedded with cells, researchers are able to print living tissue and biocompatible implants. In the not-too-distant future, it's likely that the first fully functional human organ will be printed in a lab. Australia's University of Wollongong is one of the leaders in bioprinting research, and they are offering a free online course in the subject, in conjunction with online learning platform FutureLearn. Check out more details at 3DPrint.com: http://3dprint.com/108145/bioprinting-online-course/

Hi,

I read a post regarding this on my FB page. Where can I get some more info regarding this free course? Thanks

Link to online course: https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/bioprinting
    By registering, educate)))

I was so glad when I faced this thread, then opened a link and saw that this course isn't currently running. Is there someone who knows when it'll be possilble to enroll on this course?
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 09-14-2022 at 09:13 AM. Reason: link check

Discover the forefront of innovation with University of Wollongong's free online course in 3D Bioprinting. Explore the boundless potential of this rapidly expanding field, where science fiction becomes reality. From printing living tissue to crafting biocompatible implants, this course unveils the future of healthcare. Join the journey towards groundbreaking advancements and witness the dawn of a new era in medical technology. Interested in delving deeper? Seek insights from a skilled case study Writer, unraveling the intricate successes and challenges within bioprinting. Let's navigate the frontier of biotechnology together, shaping tomorrow's healthcare landscape