Close

Electron Mix G3 3D Printer

If you are looking for a hot deal when it comes to a 3D printer, 3D Printers Online Retail Store has a sale ongoing through tomorrow only, offering 50 Electron Mix G3 - Portable 3D printer Kits for only $219. This is a high performing 3D printer offering easy assembly, fewer parts, and options such as the ability to order a larger build plate at 200 × 280 × 200 mm. The Electron Mix G3 also allows for 3D printing with a wide variety of different materials--from PLA and ABS to alternative materials like wood and nylon. Users can also look forward to an aesthetically pleasing but simple structure offered in three colors. Read more at 3DPrint.com: http://3dprint.com/108142/electron-m...dprinter-kits/

I brought this printer from about 5 years ago. Some of the printed parts are breaking/separating.
    Are STL files for the components available?

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    find a facebook group - they'd probb;y have thr stl files for the original parts. Also check thingiverse.

Already searched thingiverse for any i3 type printer with similar look but no luck.
    Seems this was not a very popular printer so hard to find. Its my 2nd printer and rarely used. If there are stl files are out there its still worth fixing and donating.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    well another approach would be to find out if the printer was sold under other names.
    Quite often printers and kits are manufactured by a single chinese factory, then rebadged and sold under a number of different names.

If you see a printer that looks exactly the same as yours - then odds are it is the same machine and parts will be interchangeable. :-)