Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Follow Christina Jackson On Twitter Add Christina Jackson on Facebook Add Christina Jackson on Google+
    No offense but I would say, like the others, that Printrbot is easier to calibrate than other printers. Aside from that, they have great quality prints and incredible customer support. A happy and satisfied customer here.

Hi Guys,

Im about to release my Reach 3d Printer on Kickstarter next week.
    I have 20 beta testers from around the US, UK, and France, giving me feedback, and I have made substantial changes from my batch 1 to batch 2. I will likely implement a z probe for auto leveling as my last major upgrade.

My current model has an almost completely aluminum frame, using 2020 and 2040 extrusions and 1/8" Aluminum plates. There is a geared extruder included and has a 200x200x215mm build volume. The electronics include the Ramps 1.4, 4000g.cm nema 17s, e3d v6 clone hot end, and a Laptop power supply. The Frame uses a Delrin V wheel drive system, a quick release table and a crash prevention z axis. All software and Firmware is opensource, based on the RepRap system.

Im Just finishing setting up a small production line, capable of producing 100 printers a month, but easily scale-able if Kickstarter demands.
    After testing production methods and sourcing multiple suppliers, I estimate shipping will start in Late February to Mid March.

Take a look at the Reach 3d Printer at...
    www.Reach3dPrinters.com

Thank you for your support, and Im happy to answer questions and accept feedback on the design.
    Nate Rogers

Once again, great products started on Kickstarter but not all projects actually delivered.

Don't mistake that for a store, they have no obligation to deliver and Kickstarter is certainly doing nothing to enforce that.

If you want a product now, by from an established company. If you have another printer, cash to spare, and you're willing to wait a couple years... why not ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123