Close

Thread: Ship Date?

Ship Date?

What's the ship date on the 3DMonstr if it was ordered on Kickstarter? Also are you taking orders for printers (non KS backers)?

Banned
    James, according to the Kickstarter projects, the delivery date for the printers is May of this year. A few more months I have not seen any indication of a delay.

Hi, James,

RedSox is right (thanks for responding, RedSox) - we're planning to deliver the first batch (entirely devoted to the KS Backers) in late May. At the moment, we're still on target to do so.

Re: post-KS orders: yes, we're taking pre-orders for the second batch, currently scheduled for late May, early June. Please contact me directly for a price quote. To save on turn-around time, please let me know which model you're interested in (-12, -18, or -24) and how many extruders you will need day-1 (2, 3, or 4). Also, please let me know the address you'd like us to use for the shipping estimate.

Thank you,

Ben.

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    I had the chance to meet with Ben at the Inside 3D Printing Conference. I believe he said that pre-orders will now be shipping in June or July. BTW, the printer looks awesome.