Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Filaments

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ward View Post
    If you've had trouble with eSun, was that the PLA or PETG (or both)? I've heard nothing but good with eSUN PETG.

I just ordered two spools of eSUN PETG, so I'm hoping the issues were not with PETG?
    pla.

Got two free 500g rolls with my klic-n-print.
    Worst filament I've ever tried. The white just snaps at random points either during, before a print or while just sitting on the back of the printer. Never had this with any other filament.
    The black will print - but no matter what temp i tried - just can't get sharp prints wth it.
    Even the dirt cheap ebay filament outperforms it with ease.

Maybe klic-n-print just gota duff batch. Who knows, but given how many seriously good, well priced brands of filament there are available in the uk - I've no need to ever buy esun :-)

Esun. Great quality.

it's all relative :-)

Student
    Follow stronghero3d On Twitter Add stronghero3d on Facebook Add stronghero3d on Google+ Add stronghero3d on Thingiverse
    it is good thread to show ourself
    we have some feature 3d filament, carbon pla, temperate color change, heat color change, multicolors gradient, metal glossy colors, no cracking abs,wood, multicolors wood.
    pls have look at my photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/esunplafilaments/
    the pla wood is print in a FFCP 3d printer, that is I bought from flashforge in Mar,2013, I make the nozzle bigger to 0.6mm-0.7mm to extruder pla wood, very well!

Quote Originally Posted by stronghero3d View Post
    it is good thread to show ourself
    we have some feature 3d filament, carbon pla, temperate color change, heat color change, multicolors gradient, metal glossy colors, no cracking abs,wood, multicolors wood.
    pls have look at my photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/esunplafilaments/
    the pla wood is print in a FFCP 3d printer, that is I bought from flashforge in Mar,2013, I make the nozzle bigger to 0.6mm-0.7mm to extruder pla wood, very well!
    That's a very impressive collection of prints! How much and what kind of finishing do you normally do?

Student
    Follow stronghero3d On Twitter Add stronghero3d on Facebook Add stronghero3d on Google+ Add stronghero3d on Thingiverse
    you like it ? that no finishing treatment ,just printed come out from 3d printer.

15718708309_2aabb9a628.jpg

this is a news about us: http://3dprint.com/65288/stronghero-gradient-filament/, a multicolors gradient PLA.
    and we have a upgrade version one, base on new formulation ,a metal glossy color one, so the models will show better effect compare to our old one.

like it ,just contact us ,make the model look amazing nice!
    1626949268@qq.com

I wasn't referring to the colour but more in terms of sanding, removing blobs and support, etc...

apart from removing supports, they don't need any finishing - pla :-)

I do like the look of the variable colour filament. might have to get some of that.

Student
    I will set the support to model distance is 0.4mm, support density is 0.2, support angle is 75, the set in makerware.
    and set the raft to model distance is 0.25mm or a little more.
    I have no problem printing with PLA and easy to remove support and raft

Technician
    Add Nargg on Thingiverse
    I keep going back to Hatchbox myself. Most others have such varying quality, sometimes good, sometimes bad. Hatchbox performs the same each and every time. That's worth more to me that one single good roll of someone else.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123